Our Dog Wellness Plans take care of routine, preventative health care needs all year and save you money.
If you fear the annual health check or a large bill after picking up your year’s supply of parasite treatments, then take a look at our Dog Wellness Plans. They cover your dog’s preventative health care needs, spreading the cost over monthly direct debit payments, and give you money off other services.
A Wellness Plan for your dog is easy to set up, all we need is your email address and you will be sent the sign up letter.
Pilgrims Veterinary Dog Wellness Plans include:
- Annual dog vaccination
- Two vet health checks per year, ideally 6 months apart
- All flea, tick & worm treatments for the year – with a parasite plan discussed with the vet
- Free microchipping
- 10% discount on other fees – includes food, pet care products and clinical services, excludes external laboratory fees
We feel our Dog Wellness Plans are particularly of value to any clients who:
- Want comprehensive parasite cover
- Have dogs on repeat medication or who are elderly and need six-month prescription checks
- Want to benefit from 10% discount on our other services
Our friendly team at Pilgrims Vets in the New Forest are here to help you and your dog every step of the way. Why not talk to them about the many benefits of being a member of a pet health care plan, which include giving your pet the best possible care all year round, and saving you money.
Our Puppy Wellness Plan includes all of the great stuff above including the complete puppy vaccination course and 4 weeks free immediate veterinary cover (IVC) with PetPlan.