Our Cat Wellness Plans take care of routine, preventative healthcare needs all year and save you money.
If you fear the annual health check or a large bill after picking up your cat’s yearly supply of parasite treatments, then take a look at our Cat Wellness Plans. They cover your cat’s preventative healthcare needs, spreading the cost over monthly direct debit payments, and give you money off other services.
A Wellness Plan for your cat is easy to set up, all we need is your email address and you will be sent the sign up letter.
Pilgrims Veterinary Cat Wellness Plans include:
- Annual cat vaccination
- Two vet health checks per year, ideally 6 months apart
- All flea, tick & worm treatments for the year – with a parasite plan discussed with the vet
- Free microchipping
- 10% discount on other fees – includes food, cat care products and clinical services, excludes external laboratory fees
We feel our Cat Wellness Plans are dedicated to Cat Care and are of particular value to any clients who:
- Want comprehensive parasite cover
- Have cats on repeat medication or who are elderly and need six-month prescription checks
- Want to benefit from 10% discount on our other services
Our friendly team are here to help you and your cat throughout their life. Why not talk to them about how joining a pet health care plan will give your cat the best possible care all year round, and save you money.
Our Kitten Wellness Plan includes all of the great stuff above including the complete kitten vaccination course and 4 weeks free immediate veterinary cover (IVC) with PetPlan
- £30 one off client registration fee (additional pets registered for £10)
- Kitten plan – £12.50 per month
- Adult cat plan – £11 per month
(Terms and Conditions apply, please get in touch for further details)