Our experienced qualified veterinary nurses are always on hand to give you free advice and help with any issue, or you can book your pet in for one of our specialised clinics:
- Weight Clinic – advice on exercise and feeding management, track changes in body condition to get your pet healthy.
- Dental Care Clinic – advice on dental care options, training in tooth brushing.
- Senior Health Clinic – our older pets need a bit of extra care, this clinic gives advice on how you can make changes in routine, diet and exercise to better manage the ageing process
- Diabetes Clinic – there is a lot of new information to take in when your pet is diagnosed with diabetes. These clinics give you time to take on board all that information, learn about insulin and practice injection technique.
- Parasite Clinic – the options for controlling all the worms, fleas and ticks can be overwhelming. What to treat, when and which products to use will change according to the lifestyle of your pet and your priorities.
Our nurses also provide the following charged services:
- Claw clipping
- Anal gland emptying
- Dressing changes
- Blood sampling