Our experienced qualified veterinary nurses are always on hand to give you free advice and help with your dog’s health care, or you can book your dog in for one of our specialised nurse clinics:
Specialised Nurse Clinics for Dogs at Pilgrims Vets in the New Forest
- Weight Clinic for Dogs – receive advice on exercise and feeding management, and track changes in body condition to get your dog to a healthy weight.
- Dental Care Clinic for Dogs – advice on dental care options, and training in tooth brushing for dogs.
- Senior Dog Health Clinic – our older pets need a bit of extra care, this clinic gives advice on how you can make changes in routine, diet and exercise to better manage the ageing process for your senior dog.
- Dog Diabetes Clinic – there is a lot of new information to take in when your dog is diagnosed with diabetes. These nurse clinics give you time to take on board all that information, and learn about insulin and practice injection technique with our friendly nursing team.
- Parasite Control Clinic – the options for controlling all the worms, fleas and ticks can be overwhelming. What to treat, when and which products to use will change according to the lifestyle of your pet and your priorities. Our nurses can advise you on the best parasite prevention for your dog,
Our nurses also provide the following charged services for your dog:
- Claw clipping
- Anal gland emptying
- Dressing changes
- Blood sampling
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with our Nursing team