Home visits ensure your cat always has access to expert veterinary care.
We understand that taking a trip to the vets with your cat isn’t always easy and in some situations, it’s just better for your cat not to go through the stress of getting in the cat basket, let alone the car:
- Cat blood pressure checks can sometimes be better performed at home in a relaxed environment, helping to reduce false results.
- If you have difficulty driving.
- If your cat has mobility issues and getting them into a basket will cause them distress or pain.
- If your cat is particularly nervous about car journeys or visiting the vet.
- If the time has come to say goodbye, we would far rather you and your cat were comfortable in your home.
The ideal place to treat your cat will always be at one of our veterinary practices in the New Forest where we have state-of-the-art diagnostic aids and facilities, however, we understand that sometimes for the benefit of your cat’s wellbeing, a home visit may be more appropriate.
Home visits for your cat
We can offer home visits between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday for your cat, costing £30 on top of the normal consultation and treatment fees.
Simply contact our team who will be happy to arrange a home visit for your cat. Please be aware that we may not be able to come out to you immediately, however, we will endeavour to provide you with a time later that day.
We prefer not to carry out home visits at night – in the emergency setting it is always preferable to come to the practice where we have the equipment & facilities we need to provide the best emergency cat care.