We’re here to support you and your pet with our compassionate end of life care services.
Seeing the decline of your long-standing companion is always difficult. Being pet owners ourselves, our team understands how special pets are to the whole family.
Sometimes, pet loss can be completely unexpected, usually through accident or illness, but most of the time, the decline is an inevitable process with age. It can be so hard to know what the right thing to do is, but Pilgrims Vets are here to help you safeguard your pet’s health and welfare until the very end:
Our end of life services:
- We can help you understand the disease process and what your pet is feeling.
- We can help your pet by managing their symptoms through palliative care.
- We can help you make the decision about when the right time is to say goodbye.
- We can talk you through the options available to you, such as pet cremation or a home burial.
- We can put your pet peacefully to sleep, in the place you choose.